Friday, April 12, 2013

Still Here....

Lesson learned...don't let life slow you down! I've still been flying but for January and February I had to focus on work. Life, work, and reality of me slowed me down for flying. Working on learning to fly and practicing flying have to become more of a priority in my life. Unfortunately being a wife, mom, and full time teacher seem to limit my flight time. But I am back on track, have been for a few weeks, and I've realized I need to fly more and more. My style of learning is such that I need to do and do and do in order to feel comfortable. So, until Powerball comes my way or a rich relative I never knew about leaves me a million dollars, I have to get better at equally sharing time between life and flying. Someday I hope that flying becomes my life!

So today I will add a few posts to get you caught up on my flying adventures. I would like to figure out how to make this blog like others I have read with links and categories...My hope is to figure out how to make categories and add flight information and links, recipes, and anything else a female flyer might be interested in! After all, just because I have to wear pants and tennis shoes to fly it doesn't mean I don't love a pair of high wedge sandals and a summer dress:-)

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment